Her majesty's secret service..
What information do we collect?
You may provide us with information by filling in forms on our website, phone correspondence, email exchanges and other communication methods.
This includes information you provide when browsing our website, making a purchase and when you contact us for other reasons.
When filling in an online form you must provide your name and email address as a minimum. Any further personal information you provide such as phone numbers may be recorded and used, but sharing such information is optional.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We need to collect your name and email address to:
- Record against any bookings made by you for a game at 007 Escape Rooms
- Send you information which you have requested on this website
How we will use your data?
Your personal data will be used to:
- Send reminders for upcoming games via text or emails
- Notify subscribers of news and new room openings subject to a current subscriber status (if you have unsubscribed you will not receive any emails from us)
- Process and hold any bookings you undertake with 007 Escape Rooms
Please note we will not share your information with any third parties.
How long will we keep your data?
Generally, we will hold your data for 1 year after the relationship has ended, after this time your personal data will be deleted (unless retention is required for legal purposes).
A ‘relationship end’ example is when a specific communication has concluded (e.g. you submitted an online enquiry form and we conversed to a natural conclusion) and no further communications are received in the year period.
To ensure you receive information you requested from us, if you are a subscriber of our email notifications, where we share news and offers such as room openings and discount codes, the relationship will continue unless:
- You unsubscribe/request to be removed from the mailing list
- The emails begin to bounce indicating a closed email address
- Request your personal information to be deleted from our systems
What is our security policy?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
What are your rights?
Under GDPR and Privacy regulations you have the:
- Right to access, view and edit your own information in a timely manner
- Right to be forgotten which means you can request for your personal data to be erased
- Right to opt-out from future messages/communications from us
Who can you contact?
If you have any questions or would like to request a removal of your data you can contact Shaun Slater at 007 Escape Rooms by email [email protected], or by mail:
007 Escape Rooms
Unit 7, Victoria Passage